Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Speaking of B & W..


The dark and the light; A rather pleasing mix.
Though, from the looks of her - or the look she's giving, I'd imagine she doesn't put up with too much..

Lingerie Can Brighten the Darkness

Not that finding her in the dark undressed as such would be a terrible thing..

Model: Petra Nemacvoa

Plain. White. Cotton. Panties.

Unquestionably Underrated Underwear. And don't tell me you're checking out the brand of toothpaste the young lady is using. 

Flowers Men Would Love To Receive


Guys, don't deny it.
Model: Catrinel Menghia; Lise Charmel Lingerie

BTW, I don't know the name of all the models I'll be posting here, but if I do, I'll list them.
I'll also credit the name of the site on which they're found, if I think they're original to that site.

A Brief Word


Many guys - and girls - believe even bikini briefs are for 'old maids'. I'd beg to differ. These could hardly be the 'granny panties' from Briget Jones' Diary.
Model: Marisa Miller in Victoria's Secret

Adriana Lima

Ms. Lima in Victoria's Secret's All New Miracle Push Up Bra and matching panties





No comments:

Post a Comment